Tổng hợp từ vựng Unit 1. Hobbies Tiếng Anh 7 Global Success
Xem chi tiết
Tổng hợp từ vựng Unit 1 Tiếng Anh 7 Global Success
1. Listen and read. 2. Read the conversation again and and write T (True) or F (False). 3. Write the words and phrases from the box under the correct pictures. Then listen, check, and repeat. 4. Work in pairs. Write the hobbies from 3 in the suitable columns. 5. (Game) Find someone who...
Xem lời giải
1. Complete the words webs below with the words from the box. 2. Complete the sentences, using the -ing form of the verbs from the box. 3. Look at the pictures and say the sentences. Use suitable verbs of liking or disliking and the -ing form. 4. Listen and repeat. Pay attention to the sounds /ə/ and /ɜː/ 5. Listen to the sentences and pay attention to the underlined parts. Tick the appropriate sounds. Practise the sentences.
1. Match the sentences (1-5) to the correct uses (a-c). 2. Complete the sentences. Use the present simple form of the verbs. 3. Fill in each blank with the correct form of the verb in brackets. 4. Write complete sentences, using the given words and phrases. You may have to change the words or add some.
5. (Game) Sentence race. Work in groups.
1. Listen and read the dialogue below. Pay attention to the questions and answers. 2. Work in pairs. Ask and answer questions about what you like and don't like doing. 3. Answer the questions. Fill in column A with your answers. 4. Now interview your friends, using the question in 3. Write his/ her answers in column B. 5. Compare your answer with your friend's. Then present them to the class.
1. Work in pairs. Look at the picture and discuss the questions below. 2. Read the text about gardening. Match each word in column A with its definition in column B. 3. Read the text again. Complete each sentence with no more than THREE words. 4. Work in pairs. Match each hobby with its benefit(s). One hobby may have more than one benefit. 5. Work in groups. Ask one another the following questions. Then present your partners' answers to the class.
1. Look at the picture. What hobby is it? Do you think it is a good hobby? Why or why not? 2. Listen to an interview about Trang’s hobby. Fill in each blank in the mind map with ONE word or number. 3. What is your hobby? Fill in the blanks below. 4. Now write a paragraph of about 70 words about your hobby. Use the notes in 3. Start your paragraph as shown below.
1. Complete the sentences with appropriate hobbies. 2. Write true sentences about you and your family members. 3. Use the present simple form of each verb to complete the passage. 4. Change the following sentences into questions and negative ones.
1. Brainstorm some interesting and easy-to-do hobbies. 2. Choose a popular one among teens and discuss its benefits. 3. Create a poster about this hobby. Find suitable photos for it or draw your own pictures. 4. Present the hobby to the class. Try to persuade your classmates to take it up.
Bài viết được xem nhiều nhất
Copyright © 2021 loigiaihay.com
Đăng ký để nhận lời giải hay và tài liệu miễn phí
Cho phép loigiaihay.com gửi các thông báo đến bạn để nhận được các lời giải hay cũng như tài liệu miễn phí.