Tổng hợp từ vựng Unit 12. English-speaking countries Tiếng Anh 7 Global Success
Xem chi tiết
Tổng hợp từ vựng Unit 1 Tiếng Anh 7 Global Success
Xem lời giải
1. Listen and read. 2. What are Phong and Mark talking about? 3. Read again and tick (✓) the information you can find in the conversation. 4. Complete the sentences with the words and phrases from the box. 5. What’s its capital city? Work in groups. Match the countries with their capitals. The first group to find all the correct answers wins.
1. Write the words or phrases under the correct pictures. 2. Use the words in the box to complete the sentences. 3. Work in pairs. Discuss and write the word or phrase in the box next to its explanation 4. Listen and repeat, paying attention to the intonation of the following questions. 5. Circle the correct intonation. Then listen and repeat.
1. Complete the sentences with a/an or the. 2. Put in the where necessary. 3. Put in a/ an or the. 4. Complete the sentences with a/an or the. 5. Tick (✓) if the underlined articles are correct. If they aren't, write the correct ones in the space provided.
1. Listen and read the conversations, paying attention to the highlighted parts. 2. Work in pairs. Make similar dialogues with the following situations, using expressions of amazement. 3. Work in groups. Discuss and write the name of the country next to the fact. 4. : Work in pairs. Read some facts about English-speaking countries and tick (✓) the column true for you. Then role play by one person saying one statement aloud and the other responding to it. 5. Work in groups. Share with your grou
1. Work in pairs. Discuss and choose the correct answer A, B, or C. 2. Read the passage and match the words in bold from the passage (1-4) with their meanings (a-d). 3. Read the passage again and choose the correct answer A, B, or C. 4. Work in pairs. Note two things you like about New Zealand. Share it with your partner. 5. Work in groups. Prepare a short introduction of Scotland and present it to the class.
1. Work in groups. Match the phrases to the pictures. 2. A tour guide is talking about the schedule for a day trip in London. Listen and fill in the times. 3. Listen again and complete each sentence with ONE word. 4. Work in pairs. Fill in the table with information about the London tour. 5. Imagine that you took the tour of London. Write a diary entry of about 70 words about your tour, based on the table in 4 or use your imagination.
1. Look at the pictures and write the correct words or phrases to complete the sentences. 2. Choose the best answer A, B, or C to complete each sentence. 3. Complete the sentences with a/an or the. 4. Underline and correct the article mistakes in the sentences below.
1. Discuss and choose a place in an English-speaking country. 2. Find information about it, including: 3. Design a poster to introduce the place and present it to the class. 4. Your class votes for the most appealing poster.
Bài viết được xem nhiều nhất
Copyright © 2021 loigiaihay.com
Đăng ký để nhận lời giải hay và tài liệu miễn phí
Cho phép loigiaihay.com gửi các thông báo đến bạn để nhận được các lời giải hay cũng như tài liệu miễn phí.